Pok Deng is played with a deck of 52 cards and supports up to 6 players. Players’ objective is to assemble the best hand ranks of two or three cards with the highest single digit to compete against the banker.
Banker Bid System
- Players can bid for banker. A new bidding round will begin when there are no designated banker in a new round. The option to bid for banker will only be available if the minimum capital amount requirement is met. Banker Minimum Capital:
(Room Bet Amount) * (No. of Players). Example => $10 * 5 = $50.
- The player is immediately removed as the banker at the end of a game round when he/she does not have the sufficient amount to support another round using Pok Deng Card.
- Players may bid between 10 Rounds, 5 Rounds or Skip.
- Bidding rules as below:
* Player who bid for higher rounds win the banker role.
** If tied, player with the highest capital takes the banker role.
Banker Additional Rules
- The designated banker may remain as the banker for the amount of rounds they bid and won. Between 5 rounds or 10 rounds.
- During the banker’s turn in a game, the banker may choose to reveal selected players’ hand to compare and make payouts. Then, the banker may draw a card and compare hand with the rest of the players’ hand. However if banker’s card score value falls under 0-3, he will draw a 3rd card without making any decision/comparison.
- Leaving the room will remove any banker status. If no players are available, banker will have to wait for players to enter.
- If banker leaves the room midway in a game session, game session continues as per normal without the banker making any action. Bidding phase will start in the next round.
(System will provide a 5 second countdown for banker to reconnect. If banker fails to reconnect. Banker will be removed from the session. Any profit / loss will be added or deducted from the banker’s account.)
Player Additional Rules
- Player(s) competes their hand against the banker only.
- Player(s) will be automatically removed if he/she does not have sufficient amount to bet. An amount will be set aside as insurance:
(Bet Room Max Bet Amount) * (Max Bet Multiplier). Example => $10 * 5 = $50.
- Player(s) will draw a 3rd card if card score value falls under 0-3. (If the player’s hand is 4-7, the player will be given the option to draw an additional card or stay in the same hand.).
- 3% of commission will be deducted from all winners.
- Commission will not be drawn if banker total winnings are below total losses
Hand ranks play a large role for winning in Pok Deng. Different hand ranks offer different payout multipliers.
Rules of comparison
- For rank 1 & rank 6: Tied if card score is same. Example: Pok 8 vs Pok 8(2x), Taem – 7 vs Taem(3x) – 7.
- If tied, bet amount is returned.
- For rank 2, 3, 4, 5 (Tong, Straight flush, Straight, SamLueng): If same rank, compare the highest card rank (number), if the highest card rank is same, will compare card suit.